Warwick Castle giveaway & whopping discount!
Looking for a frighteningly good Halloween event to treat your kids to over the half term holidays? Well you are in luck! We have a Warwick Castle family pass up for grabs AND (just in case you are not lucky) breaking news of a fabulous discount* which will save you up to a whopping 40% off tickets this half term!
Enter the giveaway via our Facebook page. Our lucky winner will be announced Monday 22nd October am. Good luck! Read on to find out what you and your little pumpkins can expect from a visit to Warwick Castle next week…
*Discount details – Book online by 23rd October for visits until 4th November and save up to a whopping 40%! Tickets available from just £15 per person for eerie evening escapades or from £16 per person for dastardly day-time fun.
Halloween at Warwick Castle
There are not one but THREE sets of attractions at Warwick Castle – each with increasing fear factors so catering for ALL age levels.
Are your kids a Scaredy Squire, a Daring Duke or a Brave Knight…?
Scaredy Squires can…
- Join bizarre characters throughout the day for fun, games and spooktacular shows at the Dead Centre Stage
- Watch the witches perform their brand new show in the Witches Tower.
- Go on a Halloween trail through the enchanted hollows.
- Watch the birds of prey take to the skies
- Witness the world’s largest siege machine in action.
- And, if all of the above is not enough! Get lost in the UK’s only Horrible Histories Maze!
Daring Dukes may want to…
- Battle the clock in the Escape Room to set the Knight free. (An extra charge applies for this 30 minute interactive quest).
- Visit the House of Wax. (Word of warning, don’t turn your back on these seemingly harmless characters!)
- Watch the blazing spectacular of the Fire Joust.
You’ll need to be a Brave Knight* to want to experience…
- Escaping the plaque ridden characters of 1369!
- An intense sonic performance that will test just how susceptible you are to a visit from the other side (extra fee applies).
- Some of the darkest, bloodiest and most frightening times in the Castle’s history by taking a trip down into the Castle Dungeon!
- *Over 10 years only; parental discretion advised
For a truly scary experience, the Haunted Castle will be open until 10pm on selected dates during the Halloween season which runs from 20 October until 4 November 2018.
The Halloween Spooktacular Sale runs until the clock strikes midnight on 23 October so book quickly! For more information and to reserve your discounted ticket head to www.warwick-castle.com
Terms & Conditions – Warwick Castle family pass giveaway
– This giveaway is being offered by Warwick Castle, if for any reason the event is cancelled there will be no alternative prize offered.
– The prize is one family day pass (five persons) to Warwick Castle for use during the Halloween period only (20th October until 4th November).
– This giveway is being run via our Facebook page. All entries must be received by the advertised closing time 21st October at 23:59. The winner will be announced on the Facebook page on Monday 22nd October am.
– All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions.
– The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
– The winner will be chosen at random and will be notified as soon as possible after the draw.
– The winner will be contacted by Facebook messenger. If they do not reply within 24 hours another winner will be chosen.
– Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
– English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
– By submitting an entry through Facebook, all entrants are acknowledging and accept the terms and conditions for the giveaway.
– The winning entry will be validated, and if the instructions for entry have not been followed for that Facebook entry, a new winner will be chosen.
For more ideas for Halloween fun check out our – Ultimate guide to Halloween in Gloucestershire 2018