Good morning Monday Escapers! I hope, like me, you are enjoying your first lazy morning of the half term holidays?! I didn’t intend on having a lazy start to the half term, my husband and I were supposed to be enjoying a few childfree days in York but instead we are home looking after our youngest son who has chicken pox, bless him! Hopefully he will feel better soon and we can make the most of the half term events taking place in Gloucestershire.
I'm keeping my fingers firmly crossed for some good weather in #Gloucestershire this week for the half term holidays! Weather forecast is good for tomorrow but not so great I'm afraid for the rest of week 🌧☔️🌥 I've just updated my events guide to include lots more rainy day activities. If you want to take a look to get some ideas for entertaining your kiddies over the hols the link is in my bio 😊 #halfterm #cotswoldsbloggers #cotswolds
Karen and Sarah were your hosts for the last Monday Escapes. Their four favourite posts were…
Why you have to walk the Brooklyn Bridge by Ruth at Tanama Tales – Sarah selected this post as the photos and the description made her want to revisit the Big Apple, she now feel she missed out by not crossing over to Brooklyn during her visit.
Colours of Kimberley by Lyn from A Hole in My Shoe who shares her friend Landi Bradshaws photography. Sarah selected this post as the photos are breathtaking and made her want to head straight there with her camera!
Visiting Scotland’s most romantic hotel… with toddlers by Tots2Travel was selected by Karen as she felt that it proves that any type of travel is possible, even with youngsters tagging along!
Chinese New Year and the Terracotta Army by Not My Year Off was selected by Karen because the post instantly made her regret not booking tickets to see the New Year celebrations when it took place in Manchester.
What is Monday Escapes?
Monday Escapes is a place for bloggers to link up their travel memories. The linky is all about looking back at wonderful, happy travel memories and sharing them with others.
So how do you join in?
• Link up to one post/photo – old or new. ***This week your hosts are myself and Claire. You will find the linky over on Claire’s blog – Tin Box Traveller *** I am linking up a fab family pass giveaway – Win family passes attractions Stratford-upon-Avon and Claire is linking up her – Tropical butterflies at RHS Wisley.
• Please make sure to include the new Monday Escapes badge at the bottom of the post, on your site, or a link back to the hosts.
• Posts are anything travel-related, and can include photos, reviews, days out, attractions and walks – at home or abroad.
• Comment on posts by the hosts and at least two others. Blog hops only work if you share the comment love. That’s why they’re so great!
• We look forward to you linking up!