We were absolutely delighted when the lovely folk at Cornbury Music Festival invited us to party with them this summer. The icing on the cake was when they agreed to let us share the love by providing one family ticket with weekend camping passes and parking worth over £500 to giveaway! (I said they were lovely didn’t I?!) If you fancy winning a family weekend pass to the last ever Cornbury Music Festival in Oxfordshire read on…
After 14 stellar years, the festival in the heart of the Cotswolds, nicknamed Poshstock, are having their festival finale with a great big line up of their musical friends, many returning to the bill for whats sure to be a fabulous weekend – 7th to the 9th July.
Headliner Bryan Adams will be joined by Kaiser Chiefs, The Pretenders, Jools Holland, Tom Chaplin, Sophie Ellis Bextor, Jack Savoretti, Scouting For Girls, Midge Ure and Right Said Fred and plenty of country and folk newcomers such as Ward Thomas and The Pierce Brothers.
Known for being the friendliest festival in the UK, it’s definitely the festival to take the kids to. In fact, it’s one for the whole family as there’s something for every one of all ages to enjoy in a safe environment, with a really relaxed and happy atmosphere all round!
I love this quote from their website, it sounds like a completely different experience to the music festivals I attended in my 20’s!
“Like the best of England, The Cornbury Music Festival is civilised, charming and irresistible – a homespun melting pot where music-lovers share pies and a glass of champagne with superstars, toffs, rockers, crooners, Morris dancers, farmers, urbanites, fashionistas, gourmet chefs and little old ladies who make exceptional cakes”
More information about the festival can be found here – Cornbury Festival.
If you fancy potentially rubbing shoulders and getting down with Cameron and Clarkson enter our Cornbury Music Festival ticket giveaway via Rafflecopter below. (Please make sure you read the T&C’s below before entering).
Review of the festival by local mums can be found here – Cornbury Festival Review and Cornbury Coolness. To check out other family friendly festivals in the UK check out – Dates of the top 15 family friendly festivals 2017. This is also a useful article – A survival guide for attending your first family festival.
Terms & Conditions – Cornbury Music Festival ticket giveaway
– This giveaway is being offered by Cornbury Music Festival, if for any reason the festival is cancelled there will be no alternative prize offered.
– The prize is one family ticket (two adults and two children under the age of 16) with weekend camping passes and parking worth over £500. Travel and camping equipment not provided.
– Winners will be notified beginning of June and their names will be added to the festival guest list for ticket collection on arrival (with email confirmation) OR winners will receive tickets in post up to 3 days prior to festival. Please note therefore that tickets may not be sent to winners in advance.
– All entries must be received by the advertised closing time – 23:59 Sunday 28th May 2017.
– All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions.
– Supplying an email address within the Rafflecopter widget means that the entrant is willing to be added to the Promoter’s and the Festival Organiser’s mailing list. Upon receipt of any correspondence from these companies, the entrant will be free to unsubscribe at any time.
– The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
– The winner will be chosen at random through Rafflecopter and will be notified as soon as possible after the draw.
– The winner will be contacted by e-mail, if they do not reply within 7 days another winner will be chosen.
– Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
– English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
– By submitting an entry through Rafflecopter, all entrants are acknowledging and accept the terms and conditions for the giveaway.
– The winning entry will be validated, and if the instructions for entry have not been followed for that Rafflecopter entry, a new winner will be chosen.
– Each Rafflecopter entry is a single entry into the giveaway and stands alone as such. Any incorrect entries from the winner only make these entry methods invalid, not all the winners’ entries. The winning entry method from them will still be valid as long as it complies with our other terms and conditions.
– Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
– The competition may be added to a number of sites for the purposes of promotion.
This Cornbury Music Festival ticket giveaway is listed on Competitions Today and All UK Competitions.