We were recently invited to spend a weekend visiting different family attractions in Stratford-upon-Avon by Shakespeare’s England. We absolutely loved the riverside town and were amazed at how much there is to do there with kids including our 11 of the BEST things to do in Stratford-upon-Avon with kids. As a thank you to our loyal readers, we are delighted to offer you the chance to WIN family passes to attractions in Stratford-upon-Avon, worth just over £100!
One lucky family will receive a family pass for the following FOUR attractions – MAD Museum, Stratford-upon-Avon Butterfly Farm, Mary Arden’s Farm and Shakespeare’s Schoolroom & Guildhall. Read on for more details and to enter our giveaway!
The MAD Museum
The MAD Museum does what it says on the tin! The quirky attraction, located in the centre of Stratford-upon-Avon, houses around 60 weird and wonderful contraptions. ‘MAD’ stands for Mechanical Art and Design and as the UK’s only museum of its kind; it’s one to be seen to be believed.
This hands-on hideaway combines inspirational creativity, witty design and engineering ingenuity. The pieces on display have all been sourced from creators around the world, and nearly everything is interactive, meaning kids (and big kids!) can get stuck in. Visitors to the museum are encouraged to press buttons and release their inner inventor.
Family pass, 2 adults and 2 children, worth – £22.00
Stratford-upon-Avon Butterfly Farm
Enjoy the unique pleasure of discovering hundreds of the world’s most spectacular and beautiful butterflies flying in an exotic environment of tropical blossom with splashing waterfalls and fish-filled pools.
Family pass, 2 adults and 2 children, worth – £22.50
Mary Arden’s Farm
Discover the childhood home of Shakespeare’s mother. Experience the sights, sounds and smells of a working Tudor farm on a fantastic family day out at Mary Arden’s Farm. Meet the Tudors who run the farm just as Shakespeare’s mother would have done, watch craft and falconry demonstrations and explore the farmyard, playground and historic buildings.
Family pass, 2 adults and up to 4 children, worth £35 and valid for 12 months unlimited return entry. (Attraction reopens on 18 March until 29 October 2017).
Shakespeare’s Schoolroom & Guildhall
Step into Shakespeare’s Schoolroom & Guildhall and immerse yourself in sixteenth century Stratford. Sit in the very room that William Shakespeare sat as a pupil in the 1570s, visit the Council Chamber where his father served as Bailiff (Mayor) and experience the space where he first witnessed performances by the country’s greatest actors of the day. Participate in a Tudor Schoolroom lesson and brush up on your Latin!
Shakespeare’s Schoolroom & Guildhall provides the missing chapter of the story of Shakespeare’s life in his home-town – his education and the inspiration that led him to become the world’s greatest playwright. Major restoration and meticulous conservation work of the Guildhall, home to a series of rare medieval wall paintings, provides an extraordinary history of the building and of over 400 years of civic history of Stratford.
This interactive and engaging visitor experience will bring to life the many stories the magical Guildhall has to tell.
Family pass, 2 adults and up to 4 children, worth £22.00
WIN family passes to attractions in Stratford-upon-Avon
To enter simply complete the Rafflecopter entry form below. Please make sure you read the terms & conditions and important dates below.
You may also be interested in entering our family two night hotel giveaway! WIN a luxury family break at Ardencote, Warwick. Worth £440!
WIN family passes to attractions in Stratford-upon-Avon: Terms & conditions
– The family passes can be used until the end of 2017. Please check individual attraction website details before travelling.
– The family passes cover the entrance fee only and are for a one time use at each attraction only, (apart from Arden’s Farm which is valid for 12 months of unlimited use).
– The family passes for the MAD museum and Butterfly Farm are for 2 adults and 2 children. For Mary Arden’s Farm and the Shakespeare’s Guildhall and Schoolroom the passes are for 2 adults and up to 4 children.
– All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions.
– Supplying an email address within the Rafflecopter widget means that the entrant is willing to be added to the Promoter’s mailing list. Upon receipt of any correspondence, the entrant will be free to unsubscribe at any time.
– All entries must be received by the advertised closing time date – 12.00am on Monday 20th March 2017
– The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
– The winner will be chosen at random through Rafflecopter and will be notified as soon as possible after the draw.
– The winner will be contacted by e-mail, if they do not reply within 7 days another winner will be chosen.
– Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
– English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
– By submitting an entry through Rafflecopter, all entrants are acknowledging and accept the terms and conditions for the giveaway.
– The winning entry will be validated, and if the instructions for entry have not been followed for that Rafflecopter entry, a new winner will be chosen.
– Each Rafflecopter entry is a single entry into the giveaway and stands alone as such. Any incorrect entries from the winner only make these entry methods invalid, not all the winners’ entries. The winning entry method from them will still be valid as long as it complies with our other terms and conditions.
– Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
– The competition may be added to a number of sites for the purposes of promotion.
**Giveaway ends at 12.00am on Monday 20th March 2017**
This giveaway is in collaboration with Shakespeare’s England, the official destination management organisation for Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwick, Kenilworth, Royal Leamington Spa and the surrounding towns and villages.